The 3B Medical Stratus 5 Oxygen Concentrator is designed to provide supplemental oxygen for individuals who require daily oxygen therapy. It produces concentrated oxygen from the air within a room and delivers low-flow oxygen.
The concentrated oxygen that flows through the Stratus 5 Stationary Oxygen Concentrator uses a pressure swing adsorption process and a molecular sieve.
The Stratus 5 Concentrator (3B Medical STR1005) features a humidifier band that secures the bottle to the device. It also has a flow meter that shows the oxygen liters per minute that flow from the outlet port.
It is designed with a power switch that has easy-to-read read codes: “I” indicates the device is currently running, “O” indicates that oxygen is no longer being delivered. It is uniquely designed with an intake filter that prevents dust particles from entering the concentrator to protect the user. This o2 system also comes with a filter access panel, which allows for easy cleaning and maintenance.
ENVIRONMENTAL OPERATING CONDITIONS
The environment for operation should be well ventilated and dry. Always avoid using this device in dusty or damp areas and do not use near any type of electromagnetic interference. Keep Your concentrator at least one foot away from curtains, bedding, furniture, and walls to allow for sufficient airflow. Always plug this oxygen concentrator in a grounded electrical outlet.
- Operating Relative Humidity: 20 PercentRH-65 PercentRH
- Operating Temperature: 50-99 Degrees F
- Operating Pressure Atmosphere: 500-1060hPa
Storage and Transportation Environment
Keep your Stratus 5 Concentrator upright at all times, especially during transportation.
- Storage and Transport Temperature: -22 Degrees F -94 Degrees F
- Storage and Transport Relative Humidity: 15-95 percentRH (No Condensation)
- Storage Pressure Atmosphere and Transport: 500-1060hPa
HOW TO CLEAN AND MAINTAIN YOUR DEVICE
The filter of this device should be cleaned at least once a week to keep the airflow pure. If environmental conditions are less than desirable, this concentrator should be cleaned more often.
- Remove the Intake Cover and Sponge Mesh Filter
- Rinse the Sponge with Clean Water and Allow to Air Dry
- Once Dry, Place the Filter Back in the Device and Attach the Cover
Product Features and Benefits
- Provides Oxygen Therapy
- Smooth-Easy Operation
- Removable Intake Cover
- On-Off Colored Power Button
- Manufacturer: 3B Medical
- Product Number: STR1005
- Rated Power (W): 320
- Voltage: 120V ± 12V 60HZ ± 1HZ
- Flow Rate (L/min) 0.5~5
- Concentration (Rated Flow): 93 percent±5 percent
- Outlet Pressure (psi): 5-10
- Sound Pressure Level dB (A): ≤45
- Sound Power Level dB (A): ≤55
- Net Weight: 15.5 lbs
- Purity Sensor: Digital
- Dimension: 15.3×9×23.6 Inch
- Features: Abnormal Temperature Alarm, Low Oxygen Concentration Alarm, Power Failure Alarm, Timer, Pressure Alarm, Low-Flow Alarm, Thermistor Fault Alarm